top of page
Willow Workshops: Text
- Sat, Feb 11Logie Coldstone Hall
- Fri, Feb 24Logie Coldstone HallFeb 24, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM GMTLogie Coldstone Hall, Aboyne AB34 5PQ, UKLearn to make your own willow bird feeders. Learn some basic weaving skills whilst creating a practical product to welcome birds into your garden! These multi-functional crafts can also be used in the kitchen to hold garlic or other fruits and vegetables, or could be used for dried flowers.
- Fri, Mar 03Deeside WillowMar 03, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM GMTDeeside Willow, Chapel End Blelack House, Logie Coldstone, Aboyne AB34 5NH, UKLearn the fundamental skills you need to know on how to coppice, grow and create and maintain living willow structures. In this hands-on workshop, you will work us to harvest and then build a lasting willow structure.
- Sat, Apr 01MacRobert Hall
- Sun, Apr 23Location is Deeside Willow / Logie C. TBDApr 23, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+1Location is Deeside Willow / Logie C. TBDMake your own 5-6ft obelisk-style plant support! A lovely complement to your garden, perfect for sweet peas, beans, or other climbers. These can also be used again during festive times, decorated with fairy lights they make a wonderful festive tree!